Fighting Food Waste / Feeding Communities
Crowborough Community Pantry is open to anyone, free food without questions. The main aim is to help the community whilst using donated food that would otherwise likely be wasted.
Local supermarkets and independent retailers donate food that they can no longer sell (but that is still good to eat). Others can donate surplus food, for example allotment holders or gardeners, when they have a glut of fruit or veg at harvest time.
Now in a new location and new times.
Beechview Parade, Walshes Road, Crowborough TN6 3RA.
Mondays: 10am until 11am
Tuesdays: 2.30pm until 4pm
Thursdays: 6pm until 7pm
Saturdays: 10am until 11am
Although our service is free and open to everyone, we encourage donations of £2 per bag. So you may wonder what your donations go towards?
It really helps with…
- Our running costs including required insurance
- It allows us to increase what we can offer visitors as money is put back into The Pantry.
- Donations helped us open this facility enabling us to start supplying chilled/frozen food as well as freezing food for future use, preventing more waste.
- Our Volunteers give their time for FREE
- Giving a Donation shows we are appreciated
For more information about the Pantry and to see the range of food available, see the Facebook page: Crowborough Community Pantry.
Contact details: Mobile 07712 611209, Email email@example.com.